Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 2 - Stabilization

I am going to post what I want to eat today, but we will see how I do. It is 8:40am and I am going back to bed because I don't feel good. I don't even think I am going to weigh myself this morning. I did weigh myself - 136.8 so stable.


Breakfast: 160 cal 2 hard boiled eggs


Snack: 256 cal Organic Trail Mix and 1 whole fresh Peach


Lunch: 325 cal Turkey Burger with mustard, 2 slices swiss cheese, grilled sweet onions


Snack: 245 cal 3 Rye Melba Toasts, 3 wedges laughing cow cheese, 1 raw apple


Dinner: 347 cal Organic greens with Bacon ranch dressing and tomato (ate 2 tbps less of dressing), whole can albacore tuna with sweet relish


Late Night Snack: 170 Organic Trail Mix


Grand Total: 1503 Calories -399 calories for adjusted grand total: 1104 calories

I was not able to eat everything. Highlighted in GREEN is what I couldn't eat. So my calories are adjusted at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment