Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 3 - Stabilization

I am holding steady at 136.8 for weight.

Breakfast: 190 cal 2 deviled eggs with light mayo

Snack: 300 cal organic trail mix, 2 rye melba toast, 2 wedges laughing cow cheese

Lunch: 288 cal BOCA burger with 1/2 of an avacado, 1 slices swiss cheese

Snack: 146 cal 1/2 c cottage cheese with fresh peach

Dinner: 347 cal mixed organic greens with Bacon Ranch Dressing and one whole tomato, whole can of albacore tuna mixed with sweet relish

Late night snack: 190 cal organic trail mix

Grand Total: 1461 calories - 30 calories for missing the tomato for a total of 1431 calories

What a fantastic day! I ate really well. The only reason I missed the tomato is just because I forgot to include it in my dinner (I have to pack our dinner for dance on Tuesday nights). I worked out today with TurboJam and I feel great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment