Thursday, March 4, 2010

The labs are in!

(the reason for the post being so "introductory" is that I posted this on my regular blog where some people don't know about the hCG blog)

So most of you that live by me know that about 60 days ago I made a new plan for a healthy lifestyle. I went on a strict diet/detox for 40 days and dropped 27 pounds. Well, even though I feel amazing, I wanted to make sure that my insides felt good too! Especially because all the controversy with losing that amount of weight so fast. I called my OB/GYN up last week and told him I was done with the diet/detox and that I wanted labs done immediately. I went in the next morning. Well, the nurse, Marge, called my a couple days later and said "Well, young lady, you must have a very good exercise and fitness plan...your labs are incredible!" Hah! Little does she know I haven't done a bit of exercise in a full 40 days! It is amazing what happens to your body when you put the RIGHT amount and the RIGHT kinds of food in it! She said that most women struggle to keep the "bad" cholesterol under the recommended 100. Most have it around 150. Mine was 50! Good to know my insides feel as good about my lifestyle change as the outside does! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment