Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 1 - Maintenance

Today is my first day of maintenance. Meaning I can eat anything I want, but I need to stay within 2 pounds of my weight right now. If I do have a bad day, I will immediately have a mini-steak day.

TOTAL SHOCKER... I weighed 136.4 this morning. TOM is still making his monthly visit...I was expecting a HUGE gain from all the food I ate last night at our anniversary dinner. For dessert I had a white chocolate chip brownie rocky road ice cream sandwich...oh- and did I mention that it had marshmallow fluff topping??? Yeah. Oh, and Natalie didn't eat all of hers, so I finished it off. And
I STAYED THE SAME WEIGHT! Whoo Hoo!

LIW: 136.8
Today: 136.4
+/- difference: -.4 pounds

Breakfast:

Snack: 280 cal organic trail mix, 1 apple cobbler

Lunch: went to Sara's house for Thomas' birthday party

Snack:

Dinner: leftover pot roast from mom's house friday night

Late night snack: 85 calories miracle noodle's with squash, mushrooms & onions

Grand Total: ????? (will start counting calories thoroughly tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment