Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 10 - Stabilization

Oh MY! This diet is going to cost me a fortune! I just tried on my summer clothes that I bought for the cruise last May and they are hanging on me...I will need to get a whole new wardrobe! I only weigh about 4-6 pounds less than I did on the cruise, but it made a whole size difference in clothes I think! And I still plan on losing another 5-6 pounds or so... Bummer.... ;)

I weighed 135.4 this morning for a loss of 1.5 pounds. That mini steak day worked really well...almost too well! I want to keep my weight stable at 136.8 or so for 3 weeks. It is important not to swing 2 pounds in either direction from my LIW so that my body resets its metabolism.

LIW: 136.8
Today: 135.4
+/- difference: -1.4 pounds

Breakfast: 311 cal greek strawberry yogurt and organic trail mix

Snack: 260 cal organic trail mix, cheddar cheese stick

Lunch: 260 cal grilled chicken, 3 slices swiss cheese

Snack: 110 cal 2 melba toasts and 2 laughing cow cheese

Dinner: 275 cal 2 hard boiled eggs, salad with tomato and bacon ranch dressing

Late night snack: 246 cal cottage cheese with fresh pear

Grand Total: 1462 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment