Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 5 - Maintenance

I weighed 136.8 this morning. I am bracing myself for a bit of a gain here. Maybe even 5 pounds. I am working out HARD. So I know that muscle weighs more than fat. So for a while here I am just going to make sure I am eating healthy and watch how my clothes fit. I KNOW that I am more healthy than I have been in a while, so the number on the scale is just that and nothing more. A number on the scale. Thought I would never say that. :)

LIW: 136.8
Today: 136.8
+/- difference: -0 pounds

Breakfast: 140 cal Organic Greek Yogurt

Snack: 240 cal organic trail mix, 1 packet of reduced fat colby cheese square

Lunch: 310 cal salad with lettuce and ranch dressing. Turkey Burger

Snack: 195 cal 3 laughing cow cheese wedges, 3 melba toasts

Dinner: 350 Chef Salad with sweet vidalia dressing

Late night snack: 450 cal 2 servings of organic trail mix, 1 string cheese

Grand Total: 1685 cal

Did 45 minutes of P90x Arms and Shoulders this morning. Running with Melissa at 12:30. AbRipperX tonight. Whew. All of that only adds up to about an hour and a half, but it is HARD work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment