Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 1 - Stabilization

I weighed 136.8 this morning, so I am stable.

Stabilization Day #1. I decided last night that I was going to "menu plan" what I was going to eat. That way I would know exactly how many calories I was going to partake of, and that way not come up short or too much. I can't believe how hard it was to plan...I thought of all the foods I "wanted" and then came up with a list that I thought was WAY over calories. Um, turned out to only total 1200 calories. Oops. So I started again. Finally, after doubling some of my portions, it turned out okay, and my grand total is 1508 calories. I just wonder how I am going to feel eating all of that! It looks like WAY too much food. Anyway, here it goes...

Breakfast: 205 cal Omelette (3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms) and tea with stevia

Snack: 256 cal Organic Trail Mix and 1 whole fresh Peach

Lunch: 285 cal Boca Burger, 3 slices swiss cheese, asparagus

Snack: 245 cal 3 Rye Melba Toasts, 3 wedges laughing cow cheese, 1 raw apple

Dinner: 347 cal Organic greens with Bacon ranch dressing and tomato, whole can albacore tuna with sweet relish

Late Night Snack: 170 Organic Trail Mix

Grand Total: 1508 Calories - 413 for a total of 1095 calories

It is 5:00pm right now. I am having such a hard time eating all this food. I am only on snack #2 (I pre-blogged all my food last night). This is just so much food, and I feel like I don't "need" it. But I know how important it is to eat it. I ended up throwing away a slight portion of my omelette this morning...it was SO huge with all the veggies! For lunch I forced myself to eat everything, but Alex did have to eat one of my asparagus spears. I didn't have a problem eating the organic trail mix, but didn't have the peach yet. I am now going to eat the melba toast and laughing cow cheese. But I don't think I am going to be able to eat the apple. I am just so full!

Okay, I just thought I was losing it, but I think I actually have a touch of the flu. I just couldn't eat all that food. So everything highlighted in GREEN is what I didn't eat, so my calories adjusted. I have a feeling I am going to pay for it on the scale, because my body is going to go into starvation mode. Bummer. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment