Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 27

I weighed 143.6 this morning again, but I am not discouraged.  I ate my dinner last night (more than half my calories yesterday) at about 10:30 pm, and then weighed myself this morning at 6am.

o cal stevia with tea
110 tilapia grilled
25 cal tomato
10 cal lettuce
(I mixed the lettuce and tomato with my apple cider vinegar dressing for a salad)
20 cal rye melba toast
65 cal strawberries with cinnamon
110 tilapia grilled
64 cal onion
20 cal rye melba toast
60 cal strawberries with cinnamon

Grand Total: 484 calories

I would rate today an 8.  I was a bit hungrier going to bed tonight, but I think it is because I ate dinner too early, and then I needed to make some brownies at like 10pm.  So I think those looked tempting, not enough to try them, but just tempting, instead I ate strawberries! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment