Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 20

I weighed 145.8 this morning! That is a loss of -.2 YIPPEE! I also just realized when I wrote "Day 20" that I am halfway through my injections! WOW! I can't believe how fast that went! My goal was to lose 18-20 pounds during this round, and I have already lost a little over 11, so I am well on my way there!

I also noticed how nice my skin is looking. When I have lost weight before my butt has kind of sagged! :) But this time it seems more firm. Weird, because I know it isn't from working out, because, um, I haven't been!

0 cal tea with stevia
125 cal catfish, blackened
20 cal breadstick
12 cal onions
150 cal minute steak
35 cal asparagus
35 cal beets
50 cal strawberries

Grand Total: 427 calories

I would rate today an 8.  I should have worked out again, but everything else was good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment