Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 40 - LAST INJECTION DAY!!!

I cannot believe it! It is my last injection day. I am so sad. :( Seriously. I have just loved this protocol so much. I will have three more days of eating VLCD, and then I will go to my maintenance plan of about 1500 calories a day.

I weighed 138 this morning for a loss of 1.6 pounds. I couldn't beleive it. I had to weigh myself 4 different times! :)

0 cal tea with stevia
120 cal tilapia
20 cal melba toast
64 cal onion
50 cal strawberries with stevia and cinnamon
20 cal Melba toast
120 cal grilled chicken with a dash of lemon
35 cal asparagus

Grand Total: 429 calories

I would rate today a 9. I just can't rave enough about how much I have enjoyed the experience of the HCG diet. It has been an amazing transformation for me. I am pursuing some new business opportunities and doors are opening all around me! :) I can't wait to see how the stabilization process goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment