Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 25

I weighed 143.8 this morning, so another loss of .4 pounds. I am one happy camper! I even have a enough guts to post photos, showing half way through my transformation! I will make it a seperate post!

Ooops! Missed this today...0 cal stevia tea
120 cal grilled tilapia blackened
64 cal onions grilled with blackened seasoning and garlic
******I really made a mistake on my calorie count for onions. It is 64 cal for 160 g. I don't know WHERE I got 12 cal on all my other days???? I have been probably eating 200 cal of onions per day!!!!  Can't believe I still have been losing...
150 cal lean beef blackened
64 cal onions grilled with blackened seasoning and garlic

80 cal raw granny smith apple

Grand Total: 479 calories

I would rate today a 9.  I remember when EVERY Tuesday we would go down to dance and eat at Sonic.  What a difference this 3 1/2 weeks has made in my life.  I now make dinner for the kids, and take it down with us, with homemade trail mix and milk in sippie cups.  That has to be better for everyone all around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment