Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 17

Breakthrough! I weighed 146.8 this morning. Good thing, because I was going to get pretty discouraged.

6:00pm, I am eating dinner.  Everything else today I kind of ate randomly, when I had time.  But I am so excited for dinner!  I am trying stuff that I haven't had in such a long time, and I think it is great because it is GOOD for me!  I am having sauteed red onions (okay, I have had those), chopped lean sirloin steak with Old Bay seasoning and BEETS!  I don't even remember the last time I had them!  They are so tasty!  And I bought some grapefruit, which I remember NOT liking, we will see as I am having it for a dessert!

um, well, okay, the grapefruit was a little gross.  Actually, eating it wasn't bad, but the after taste was horrible.  I am sure I will try it again, but yuck!

0 cal gingerbread tea with stevia
60 cal breadsticks
80 cal apple cobbler
100 cal claw crab meat
150 cal chopped lean sirloin steak with Old Bay
35 cal beets
12 cal red onions
53 cal 1/2 grapefruit

Grand Total: 490 calories

I would rate today an 8.  I didn't work out this morning because TJ wasn't feeling well and I was up throughout the night with him.  But this diet is getting to the point of just being super easy.  I would definitely say it isn't hard at all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment