Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 36

I weighed 141.2 this morning so I am down one pound from 2 days ago! YIPPEE! Have I mentioned how much I just love this HCG protocol diet??? :) My goal on this round was to lose 20 pounds, and so far, I will be really close to that goal. If I lose 20 pounds, I will be 137. My "ultimate" goal would be to get to 128-130. My short term plans are to go on the three week HCG maintenance plan, and then another 3 weeks of eating healthy. I am hoping my weight will stay stable at 137 or so. Then, I would like to do a short 23 day HCG body cleanse in April/May or so, to detox my body and also to drop the last 7-9 pounds...and to get ready for the Bellin Run and other events that we plan to do as a family this summer! I am so excited that in just 7 days I will be able to start a regular exercise program again...I really want to tone up!

0 cal stevia with gingerbread tea
120 cal tilapia grilled, blackened
64 cal onion, grilled
20 cal Rye Melba Toast
53 cal grapefruit with stevia
40 cal 2 grissini breadsticks
150 cal grilled chicken
45 cal asparagus grilled

Grand Total: 489 calories

I would rate today an 8. I didn't exercise, but I am okay with that! :) It was a good day with no cravings! I am on my final countdown of one week to go...I can't believe how well I have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment