Friday, February 26, 2010

Limbo - Day 2

I weighed 136.8 this morning, for a loss of .2 pounds. I feel so great, and I can't believe I am still losing weight. This is fantastic! Tomorrow is my last "Limbo" day, and then I will begin my BMR caloric diet. When I did my BMR, it came out to be 1754 calories. That seems like an awful lot. I am planning on keeping it down to 1500. Here is where you calculate it at:


after you get your BMR then you calculate it based on your activity level, to get your "maintenance" calorie count:

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:
  1. If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
  2. If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
  3. If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
  4. If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
  5. If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9
0 cal pumpkin spice tea with stevia
53 cal grapefruit with stevia
20 cal breadstick
20 cal melba toast
120 cal tilapia
60 cal tomatoes
50 cal strawberries with stevia and cinnamon
120 cal tilapia
35 cal asaparagus

Grand Total: 473 calories

I would rate today a 9. Great day all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment