Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 30

Whew! I was down a 1/2 pound, weighing in at 143.2 I am just so excited to reach the 130's... :) Still have TOM, and I feel so incredibly bloated. Was scared to weigh this morning, so thrilled with the loss! I have long cycles, 32-34 days each, but TOM stays for a visit for 5 FULL days. And he actually just arrived officially last night. Yuck.

0 cal tea with stevia
20 cal breadstick, plain
80 cal raw apple
110 cal 200g of sauteed leeks
120 cal tilapia fish
20 cal Rye Melba toast
150 cal lean steak
64 cal onion, sauteed
o cal Miracle noodles with garlic
Grand Total: 575 calories
I would rate today an 8. I went over calories...um...just because? There really wasn't a reason. It wasn't because of hunger, more just because I didn't count right. And the leek was a big part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment