Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 22

I weighed 144.6 this morning which is a loss of -.6 and it also took me to CLOSER to 140 than 150! YAY! Also- my weight was a bit messed up today. It was a super busy day. We left this morning at 7 am to run a 5K at Seroogy's chocolates (don't worry, my chocolate went to the girls!). Okay, so running a 5k while on this diet was NOT the most brilliant idea I have even have. Would not recommend it, and I wouldn't do it again. I ran the first 1 1/2 mile and then I started getting dizzy so I walked a mile and ran the last 1/2 mile or so. I have NEVER walked in a race. But I signed our family up in the race back in December before I planned to do the diet. Still- I am not eating enough calories to sustain a run like that. Lesson learned. Okay, before we left I quickly gave myself and injection and made a cup of tea for the road. After the horrible race, I ate an apple. Then we went about 20 minutes away and we watched Alex in a forensics meet. By then it was 11:30, so everyone was hungry (um, but me), so we went to Tom's Drive In and I watched everyone eat greasy burgers (not a temptation at all, and this used to be one of my fave places). So, we got home at 12:30pm and both Brian and I crashed for a 2 hour nap. I woke up at 2:30 and weighed myself for the first time. It is now 2:45 and I am getting ready to eat "lunch". Whew- that was lengthly.

0 cal gingerbread tea with stevia
80 cal raw apple
150 cal catfish fillet blackened
12 cal sauteed onions
53 cal grapefruit
20 cal grissini breadstick
20 cal grissini breadstick
20 cal regular breadstick
150 cal minute steak, blackened
35 cal asparagus
12 cal onions

Grand Total: 552 calories (I know I went over, but I really feel like I could with the race this morning)

I would rate today a 10!  I worked out with running in the race and resisted the temptations (which, truthfully, were few!)

No comments:

Post a Comment