Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 28

I weighed 143.4 which is a loss of -2.  I woke up this morning feeling really bloated and I was MAD.  I thought, what the heck?  And then I remember, that "Time Of the Month" (TOM) is due tomorrow.  Okaaaay.  So, when I got on the scale, I fully expected a weight GAIN, which is what I have been told would happen.  So I was pleasantly surprised with a loss.  I am expecting to stay the same, or even gain a bit for the next 5 days or so, and then (it should) drop off rapidly once TOM leaves.

0 cal tea with stevia
64 cal sauteed onion
20 cal rye melba toast
130 cal 4.25 oz chicken breast, blackened
20 cal rye melba toast
120 cal tilapia
64 cal onion sauteed
80 cal apple cobbler

Grand Total: 498 calories

I would rate today a 7.  I can't really explain why.  Might just be TOM.  This is the lowest rating I have given myself so far on this diet... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment