Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 29

Well, I am bummed today. When I got out of bed, I told myself just NOT to weigh in, but of course, I gave in. I gained .3 pounds so today I weigh 143.7. I know that I have a visit from TOM, but I just didn't want to see that gain. So, alas, I decided to do a "mini-steak day". Which means I will drink tea and water all day and then eat a steak and apple for dinner. Hopefully I will be down a half pound tomorrow.

LOTS of water
2 large cups of tea with stevia
150 cal steak, blackened
80 cal apple cobbler

Grand Total: 230 calories

I would rate today an 8.  I can't believe how NOT hungry I was not eating until 8:30 pm (when I got home from taking the kids to a movie).  This HCG is pretty amazing stuff with the natural energy it is using.  I really hope I weigh 1/2-3/4 of a pound less tomorrow.  Even with TOM...

No comments:

Post a Comment