Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 19

WHOO HOO! A loss of -.5 as I weighed 146 this morning! I was a little worried because I had american beef yesterday (for some people this can stall weight loss) AND catfish, which I am pretty sure isn't the best for you (given that they are total bottom feeders, I can't even have "regular tuna" I have to get albacore tuna)

o cal Almond Sunset tea with stevia
150 sirloin steak with old bay
12 cal red onions sauteed
35 cal asparagus sauteed
53 cal 1/2 grapefruit (it's getting better)
50 cal 1 c strawberries
20 cal 1 breadstick
130 cal 4.5 oz chicken breast (boneless skinless)
35 cal asparagus
Grand total: 485 calories
I would rate today an 8. I should have worked out. And, I know my calories don't reflect it, but I think I ate too much. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment