Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 32

I weighed 142.4 this morning...steady progress at another .2 loss! Still have TOM, but should be better by Thursday (good thing, I am going camping for 2 days/1 night with a bunch of 7th graders!).

0 cal tea with stevia
50 cal strawberries with cinnamon and stevia
150 cal large chicken breast, grilled and blackened
35 cal asparagus grilled
64 cal onion grilled
40 cal 2 Rye Melba Toast
50 cal strawberries with cinnamon and stevia
36 cal english cucumber sliced with apple cider vinegar
120 cal albacore tuna with old bay seasoning
Grand Total: 545 calories
I would rate today an 8. I have been busy trying to do some work, so I am not being as active as I would like, but my food "stuff" is under control. Need to start looking at my water intake closer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment