Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 16

Arghhhh...I weighed 147.8 again.  I knew it.  I feel thinner though, and my measurements are showing.  I just ovulated 2 days ago, and that usually stalls weight loss, but I really think this is because I haven't been drinking enough.  And I just realized I didn't even take my fiber pills yesterday either.

I am going to MAKE SURE I drink enough water today, and I am also going to cut out apples, tomatoes and breadsticks.  I hear that can also kick start the weight loss again.

1 pm, not doing too good on this "taking care of myself" thing, as I just now ate for the first time today.  Nothing really sounded good, so I had a strawberry slushy.

2:00 pm I am SO MAD right now.  I was just making my tuna, and reading over the "weight loss plateaus".  I get to the one that says "Make sure that you are not using any spices that have sugar added".  I was like, well, duh, of course I am not doing that.  I just looked at my lemon pepper as I was about to dump a mad amount on my salad.  It has SUGAR as the third ingredient!!!  I may have been stalling my weight loss for the past, um, 14 days!!!!!  I have been using that seasoning like it was going out of style!  Wo, me.... :(

7:00pm, I am going to have some tea.

9:00pm, I just had dinner.  Same as lunch, but that is because it was tasty.  I used balsamic vinegar for lunch and apple cider vinegar for dinner.  I haven't been using the apple cider vinegar as much and I think I really need to, as it really aids in supporting weight loss.

I think around 10 or so, I am going to have a strawberry slushy again.  I know it seems like I am just eating the same foods, but it really isn't bothersome.  This is by far the easiest diet I have been on.  I am going to go shopping tomorrow because I am out of fish, and also veggies.  Oh- and really fruit too!

50 cal slushy (strawberry)
120 cal albacore tuna
12 cal spinach
0 cal tea with stevia
120 cal albacore tuna
12 cal spinach
25 cal slushy (stawberry)

Grand Total: 339 calories

I would rate today a 7.  I was really discouraged about the sugar in the spices I have been using, and then today was the third day I didn't have a loss in weight.  I hope that tomorrow I see at least 1 pound dropped.  I still feel so much more healthy, and I have to remember that, also I just feel thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment