Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 2 - load day

Wow! This diet is great! I gained 2 pounds! YIPEE! ;) I weighed 156 this morning. And I got to eat like a pig again today. Fun times! It's okay, I really think I get the gist of why you do the loading days, it is just so hard to eat like this and watch the weight pour on. I am pretty sure tomorrow, when I start my VLCD, I will be wishing for a loading day. I am just going to take it day to day. You can do anything for 38 days right? I mean that is just a little over a month. But it is going to be hard. I am also going to try and run every day. I have a 5k race on February 6th (hopefully it won't be 10 degrees below zero). Mackenzie says that she is going to wake me up at 5:30 every morning to go to the gym...I hope she can follow through with that, because when the alarm goes off at 5:30 am, I am sure to be the one hitting snooze.

I gave myself the injection in the upper thigh this morning, I expected this to hurt more than my butt, but it didn't.

On a side note, I had to give up nursing TJ to do this diet. I thought I would be okay with it, since he really isn't using nursing as nutritional tool anymore, more like a "mommy pacifier", but it was still hard. I quit cold turkey Friday night. :( It was still sad. I made it almost 20 months with him. He is such a boob man. It was so cute....oh well. I need to do something for mommy now...

I figured out, if I just lose 1/2 pound a day, like I am supposed to, I will reach my goal in 40 days to be 20 pounds lighter. That makes me happy! :)

Now, let the real work begin tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment