Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 6

I weighed 151.5 this morning which is a loss of -1 pound! I know, you are going to think I am crazy, but the scale doesn't really matter to me right now. I just can't believe how great I feel! Last night I had to, once again, force myself to sleep at 12:30 am, and I was up at 5:30 am yesterday morning. I just had so much energy. Once again, not like "caffeine" energy, just "feel good" energy. I am so glad I found this diet so that I could get back to natural eating. The many blogs I have found on the internet where people have started on HCG, seem to all lead to eating natural and organic foods (even years later). Here are a couple things to share:

This is a guy who brings a bit of humor into him trying the diet:


The HCG diet had its first written protocol by Dr. Simeons in the 1950's, but recently the diet was "made to light" in 2007 when Kevin Trudeau wrote a book about it. It is pretty fascinating. Even if you don't agree with the diet, I love his naturopathic way of looking at his body and environment:


I LOVE what he says about microwaves, sugar & cancer, infertility, and cell phones in this interview:


And this is a girl I have been following now since my research on the diet. She has turned to not just an organic lifestyle, but a raw and unprocessed food lifestyle. Quite interesting. Scroll down to the right side and click on her before and after pics from the HCG. I love these stories, because they are not selling anything:


And, if you are in for QUITE a read! (Believe it or not, I read this entire document one night), then read the original Dr. Simeons Protocol:


Whew! Okay, enough sharing. I am going to go drink my tea! I think I am going to mix it up and drink a "Organic Mothers Milk" tea. Yeah, I know, I am not nursing anymore, but I never will be nursing again in this life, so I might as well use up the tea! :)

11:30 am, I am making apple cobbler!
2:15 eating Lunch! Fresh tilapia grilled with lemon pepper, 9 little breadsticks & 2 roma tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper.
5:00 and I am getting hungry, this isn't good, because I don't have too many calories left. I am eating two breadsticks.

0 cal "Organic Mothers Milk" tea with stevia
80 cal Apple cobbler (apple, cinnamon, stevia, cooked)
60 cal organic gluten-free breadsticks
100 cal Grilled fresh tilapia with lemon pepper
72 cal 2 roma tomatoes with balsamic vinegar
40 cal breadsticks
80 cal 3 oz shrimp
10 cal 1.5 oz spinach
50 cal Strawberry Slushy (1 c frozen strawberries, 2 c water, 2 packets stevia)
Grand Total: 492 calories

I would rate today a 9. I had my cravings under control and had a great day. The only reason it isn't a 10 is that I didn't work out, but again, it was the "boys" day to work out so it wasn't because I was lazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment