Saturday, January 23, 2010

WOW! Love these before and after photos!

This post is taken from Dr. Flynn's website listed in my post yesterday...it was found under "testimonials"...I thought it was very inspiring! There are a couple more on the website as well.

For several years now, I've struggled with my weight. But that has not always been the case.  When I got married, I weighed 130 pounds.  Some people say that after getting married, the weight comes on.  And that is exactly what happened to me. I increased my weight over 100 pounds.  My top weight was 232 pounds.  I used food as a comfort for my emotional needs.  Back in January 2008, I joined a ladies fitness center and worked out intensely 3 to 4 times a week for about 45 minutes to 1 hour each time using cardio and various weight equipment for toning.  After 4 months of working out at the fitness center, I weighed again and was measured. I did not lose one pound, nor did I lose any inches anywhere.  It was very discouraging and disheartening because I had really tried hard to lose weight!  My physical background is that I've also had candida and thyroid issues. So that compounded the problem of me not losing weight.

My sister-in-law had told me about this HCG diet, and I prayed that God  would allow me to get on the HCG diet. My prayers were answered when I started the diet on June 21, 2008.  Since that time, I've lost 31 pounds, going from a size 18/20 to a size 14 in a short amount of time!   This fall, I plan to do the HCG diet again for more body cleansing and weight loss.  My goal is to get down to the weight I was when I got married -- 130 pounds.  When I achieve that goal, I'll show another updated picture to show that HCG DOES WORK! Below are the before and after pictures!


Before Hcg

After Hcg!

After Hcg!

After Hcg!

No comments:

Post a Comment