Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 7

I weighed 151 this morning so that is a loss of another 1/2 pound! YAY!

I thought I would explain my little "process" of doing my injection. First, I gather my supplies from my linen closet in my bathroom (needle, syringe, and alcohol wipe). Then I go to the kitchen where I take the vial (that I keep in a dark container) out of the fridge. I open the alcohol wipe and pull it halfway out. I wipe the top of the vial. I then put together the needle and syringe and then withdraw 1ml of the HCG solution. I close the container and put it back in the fridge. Then I stick the syringe under my armpit, and grab the aclohol wipe. I walk around for about 5 minutes (I might put a load of laundry in, maybe go to the bathroom, etc). This gives the HCG time to warm up, so I won't feel it when I inject it. Then I weigh myself. After I weigh in, I go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet. I open up the alcohol all the way, and wipe the injection site. I have been using the sides of my legs. The first day I gave it to myself in the upper butt, since then I have gone to the legs. Neither site hurts, but I find I can see better on my legs. So after I wipe the alcohol, I let it dry for about a minute. This is important, because if I were to inject right away I would feel the sting on the alcohol. Then I give the injection. My needles are an inch and a half long. I insert it all the way to make sure that I reach the muscle. After the injection I put the cover back on the needle and then I BEND the needle. This is me just being anal. I don't want that cover to come off. Then I dispose of the entire syringe and needle in my sharps container which sits on top of my fridge in my laundry room. WAY out of the reach of children (it's actually a bit out of reach for me too!)

Anyway, off to have my morning tea. I am having a late start this morning (it is 10:15 am). Although I woke up at 7:30 (we missed a workout this morning!), I didn't have to get Natalie ready for school, so I was just lazy getting going.
Geez, the laziness is really working today. It is 11:45 am and I still haven't had my morning tea. I have a feeling this is going to hurt my progress today. I know the worst thing you can do is not eat until late. Arghhhhhh....

It is 12:15 and I finally just ate 2 breadsticks and my tea.  I am going to make my fish and tomatoes right now too.

5:00 I am having dinner.  I am having the same Tilapia as I did for lunch, just because I have to use it up today.  That's okay, I LOVE it!  But instead of tomatoes as a side, I am having salad.

0 cal "Mothers Organic Milk" tea with stevia
40 cal breadsticks
72 cal tomatoes
100 cal grilled tilapia (lemon pepper)
80 cal apple cobbler (apple, stevia & cinnamon cooked)
100 cal grilled tilapia (old bay seasoning)
12 cal salad with dressing (stevia, apple cider vinegar & water)
40 cal 2 breadsticks
50 cal Strawberry slushy (I made it more "slushy" this time by doing 1 c strawberries, 1 c water + 1 c crushed ice)

Grand Total: 494 calories

I would rate today an 8.  Temptations were under control, and I even made a few dozen cookies for the kids.  But I was disappointed that we didn't work out this morning, so that is why I am rating it an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment