Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 4

I had to get on the scale twice today because I just didn't believe it! I weighed 153 which is a loss of -4. That means I lost everything I gained over the weekend AND another pound in just one day! YIPPEE! Now, to be fair, I did have a very good BM before I weighed myself. I know, too much info, but it is important because I have always been plagued with constipation problems. Since starting this diet and my fiber pills, I have been going every day. This morning was a very good one. :)

Okay, now for the crazy part. Every time I have dieted, the morning after I wake up with a hungry feeling in my stomach. That usually makes me excited, because I know what I ate the day before worked and it would be reflected on the scale. This morning I woke up almost in a panic because I was not hungry at all. Oh- and I was really freaked out last night, because after getting up at 5:30 am, I fully expected to be exhausted and fall asleep shortly after putting the kiddos to be at 9 pm. I had to FORCE myself to lay still and fall asleep at 11 pm. I felt like I had taken a bunch of caffeine or something, I was full of that much energy. I really was thinking this diet may be a bunch of bologna, but after a day like yesterday, there HAS to be some truth to it.

I am off for my "breakfast" of "Weightless Tea" and Stevia.
11am, I have had an apple and my breadsticks.

Today was definitely harder than yesterday.  It wasn't because I was more hungry, but I was on the go all day, and it was just hard to see all the food that is out there.  I went to dance, and people had Arby's, Wendy's, etc.  That stinks. :(  But, I was VERY excited because I received a packet in the mail from my dietician that had some yummy new HCG recipes in it.  I was thinking so "bland" and the food can be really great!  I can't wait to try out the recipes tomorrow!

0 cal Weightless Tea and stevia
60 cal Breadsticks
80 cal medium granny smith apple
45 cal cucumber
85 cal Crab Meat with lemon pepper seasoning
60 cal Breadsticks
12 cal 2 c. lettuce (with apple cider vinegar, water, stevia dressing)
116 cal 100g chicken breast grilled with salt, pepper, & mrs. dash
50 cal Strawberry Slushy (1 c strawberries, 2 c water, 2 packets stevia)

grand total: 508 calories

I would rate this day as a 8.  Just because I had more temptations.  And I didn't work out, but that wasn't because of neglect, it was because Kenz and I are working out Mon/Wed/Fri, while the boys work out Tues/Thurs/Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment