Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 12

This morning I weighed 148.6! That is a loss of -.6 pounds!  YAY!  I can't believe the way this is working.  I know I sound like an infomercial, but I can't help it.  As I have said before, the weight is actually just the icing on the cake.  I feel so good!

Life was pretty busy today, so I didn't "journal" like I normally do.  But all went well and I even made a tasty dinner for everyone tonight and didn't take a bite.  I actually couldn't even finish my dinner.

0 cal Tea with Stevia
60 cal 9 breadsticks (5 at lunch, 4 at dinner)
119 cal 3.5 oz cod fillet
119 cal 3.5 oz cod fillet
24 cal cucumber
80 cal apple cobbler
12 cal spinach
50 cal strawberry slushy

Grand Total: 464 calories

I would rate today a 9.  I missed working out this morning, but all my temptations are really under control!  I can't wait to see all my results at the end of this diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment