Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 10

I weighed 149.8 this morning, so that is a loss of another .4 pounds! GO WEIGHT GO!!! I also got up this morning at 5:30 am and worked out. I burned 200 calories on the elliptical machine! I am off to have my tea (gingerbread this morning)

12:45, time for lunch! I am going to use up the rest of my fresh tilapia (need to go to the store today) and have some cucumbers. Then I need to bake a german chocolate cake...only one of my favorite kinds of cake! Arghhhh....

4:30, I am going to make a strawberry slushy. I heard that most people "plateau" on this diet 1) when they ovulate and 2) when they are about to get their period. I am about ready to ovulate, so I am going to do some of the plateau methods today. No oranges or apples for my fruits. And I cut out breadsticks today.

0 cal gingerbread tea with stevia
94 cal 3.5 oz tilapia (grilled with lemon pepper)
24 cal 1/2 large cucumber with balsamic vinegar
50 cal strawberry slushy (1 c strawberries, 1 c water, 1 c ice, 2 stevia)
150 cal Filet Mignon steak (balsamic mustard crusted)
50 cal strawberries
12 cal spinach salad with stevia dressing

Grand Total: 380 calories (I know, low, but I just can't force myself to eat anymore)

I would rate today a 10!  That is because I went to RED ROBIN for dinner and watched everyone chow down on burgers, fries, and then German Chocolate cake!  What an accomplishment!  I ate my steak at 5:00pm, and then I took my salad and strawberries to Red Robin with me.  I have to admit, I couldn't eat but only half my strawberries and none of my salad.  It was so weird.  I wasn't even hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment