Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 9

Well, I weighed 150.2 this morning, so that is a loss of -.3  Not quite the half pound I wanted, but that is okay.  The scale is still going in the right direction!  And I can't complain that I have lost so much weight in just one week!  Keep it up!

Sundays are probably going to prove to be my most challenging day.  It is 1:30 right now and I have yet to eat anything, and I have only had 1 glass of water.  Soooo not good for you! :(  I got up this morning and gave myself the injection, drank water with my fiber pills, and put my tea in the micro.  Problem was that I forgot to pull it out before church.  And I forgot my sports water bottle on the table.  Oops.  Oh well, I am off to eat now (and drink the tea I forgot!)!

It is 5:00 and I am hungry again.  This is definitely the hardest day so far.  I think I just blew it by not starting right away this morning, and I have only drank 4 glasses of water thus far.  I am going to make my apple cobbler right now, as I think I better hold out for dinner around 7 pm.  Since I am not going to have any more fruits left for a late night snack like I normally do.

6:30, I am going to go ahead and have dinner.  Grilled Tilapia and a tomato.

0 cal "Weightless Tea" with stevia
80 cal raw apple
116  3 oz chicken
60 cal gluten-free breadsticks
12 cal raw spinach salad (with stevia dressing)
80 cal apple cobbler (apple, stevia & cinnamon, cooked)
108 cal 4 oz grilled tilapia
36 cal whole roma tomato
0 cal Gingerbread tea with stevia

Grand total: 492 calories

I am going to rate today a 8.  Too many temptations and didn't work out.  If I go to bed full like I feel right now, I won't change it, but if I get hungry, I am going to put this day down as a 7! :)  Well, while watching the Saints/Vikings game (in overtime) I was hungry, but I wasn't frustrated.  I forgot that I could drink as much tea as I want, so I had a gingerbread tea with stevia.  It tasted like a holiday gingerbread cookie melting in my mouth!  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment