Friday, April 9, 2010

Hiatus! Day 2 R2 - LOADING

Weight Today: 139.8
Yesterday: n/a
+/- difference: n/a
Starting weight for R2:
LIW R1: 136.8

Sorry everyone! I have been on hiatus for the past week - 10 days. We went on vacation, and boy, did I EVER pig out! It was really sad. I know the reason I did it was 1) I was on vacation, but 2) I knew that I was starting a new round this weekend. I KNOW that I wouldn't have pigged out like I did had I not been starting a new hCG round right when I came home. Anyway, I was fully bracing myself for a 5 pound gain, and was SUPER surprised to only see a 2 1/2 pound one. I am extremely happy to be starting my new round with only a 3 pound gain over my LIW. I also attribute some of that gain to muscle from doing P90x.

That brings me to exercise. This round is going to be a bit different. I WILL be exercising. And pretty intensively. I will be running about 5 days a week, and I am also going to be doing P90x, but listening to my body to make sure I don't over do it. It will be a great test to see how much I really can exercise while on the hCG protocol.

Anyway, I am on DAY 2 of LOADING. Okay, not really, but I am so miserable from pigging out (think VEGAS buffets), that I am doing a modification to the LOADING days. I got home last night at 10pm. I had "loaded" all day, but didn't have an hCG injection. So I gave myself the first hCG injection last night. Today I will be truly "loading" with high fat foods, and at about 3 pm, I am going to give myself Day 2 hCG injection. Tomorrow I will be giving myself Day 3 hCG injection around 10am, and will begin the 500 cal diet. So a little bit of a cheat, we will see if I regret it if I am starved on Day 4-7! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment