Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 3 R2 - VLCD

Weight Today: 138.6
Yesterday: 140.8
+/- difference: -2.2 pounds
Starting weight for R2: 140.8
LIW R1: 136.8

Breakfast: just water (missed the tea, church was calling!)
Lunch: 110 cal cajun tilapia, 0 cal miracle noodles (spicy), and 40 cal asparagus from a can (um, YUCK, but its all I had!)
Snack: 80 cal apple, 20 cal melba toast
Snack: 70 cal mock spaghetti with miracle noodles, garlic, stewed tomatoes and grilled onion
Dinner: 150 calories chicken salad and salsa
Snack: 80 cal baked apple with stevia and cinnamon

Grand Total: 550 calories

I know I went over today, but I needed it, my body said so! :) I REALLY think loading those first two days is super important! I know missing out on one of those days is making me more hungry. But truthfully, I still think it is psychological, as I think, I "need" something, but I really am not that hungry. Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment