Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 2 R2 - VLCD

Weight Today: 140.8
Yesterday: 139.8
+/- difference: +1 pound
Starting weight for R2: 140.8
LIW R1: 136.8

Breakfast: tea with stevia
Lunch: 110 cal cajun tilapia, 0 cal miracle noodles (spicy), and 40 cal grilled red onion
Snack: 70 cal strawberries, 20 cal melba toast
Dinner: 110 old bay tilapia, 75 cal onions
Snack: 80 cal baked apple with stevia and cinnamon

Grand Total: 505 calories
This diet was harder to start this time. Only because I am not "fat", so the motivation is not as much there for me. I just want to lose 10.8 pounds, so I am only planning on being on the diet for 23 days. That being said, I will be doing other things within the diet that are normally not part of the protocol. Just so that I can test them out. I will be adding eggs and also cottage cheese. We will see how that works!

No comments:

Post a Comment