Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 4 R2 - VLCD

Weight Today: 139.4
Yesterday: 138.6
+/- difference: +.8 pounds
Starting weight for R2: 140.8
Total R2 Loss: -1.4 pounds
LIW R1: 136.8

I am starting off with explaining what happened yesterday. Everything was going great with the diet and at about 7:00 pm, I started getting SEVERE upper stomach cramps. I still am not sure why. But I was really in pain. So I went off protocol. I ate a handful of triscuits, 2 cheese sticks, a cup of cottage cheese with a pear, and a laughing cheese wedge. I just wanted those pains to go away, and I thought it would help. Um, it didn't...and at about 10pm, the pains just went away. Have NO clue what it was, I would have thought it was the diet, except I was on this diet for 43 days before and NEVER had anything like that. So I really think it was something else...Anyway, I am back today! FULL protocol. And I have to say I am HAPPY I gained weight. If I hadn't I would probably be more tempted to go off protocol again. This way I will have more motivation! I NEVER went off protocol before, and I am so mad at myself that I did it this time. (oh- and I didn't end up having my apple snack last night)

Breakfast: Tea with Stevia
Snack: 50 cal Strawberries with stevia and cinnamon
Lunch:150 cal salsa chicken salad, spicy miracle noodles
Snack: 80 cal baked apple with stevia and cinnamon
Dinner: 110 cal tilapia, lemon pepper style with 40 cal asparagus

Grand Total: 430 calories

1 comment: